Senior Group Accountant
- Feb 17, 2021
- £60k - £80k
My client a leading global media business are looking to hire a Senior Group Accountant to join for a 12 month fixed term contract
My client a leading global media business are looking to hire a Senior Group Accountant to join for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role will report to the Head of Reporting and support the group finance team with the reporting of the group wide transformation programmes. The role is high profile and will support senior stakeholders with key financial information including consolidation accounting; IFRS technical expertise; report preparation / drafting; KPI, trend and variance analysis.
The key tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review the monthly project submissions and ensure consolidated reporting is in line with IFRS
- Act as a business partner for technical accounting advice
- Work with country finance teams to support any reporting issues
- Provide support with year end and quarter end
- Support the development of programme forecasts
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
Key skills and qualifications required:
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent with experience ideally from practice
- Sound IFRS experience including IFRS 16
- Strong systems experience including Excel
- Excellent communication experience and proven experience supporting senior stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.