Senior Globex Support Analyst
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 28 Nov 17 2017-11-28
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
GCC Senior Analyst (London)
Shift: Monday to Friday 06:30 – 15:00
The Senior GCC Analyst is responsible for the daily operations of Globex and OTC platforms, along with performing first level product and market support for CME Group customers. The candidate will deliver Globex and OTC critical assistance including error trade, order status, order cancel and net position support. In addition, the analyst will deliver advanced technical assistance covering front-end, trading platform, and match engine functionality, while also providing advanced informational assistance on markets, products and exchange trading systems. The analyst will also be expected to take a leading role in complex data analytics and visualization projects and possess demonstrable experience in applying machine learning to large datasets.
• Execution of duties in such a fashion as to deliver accurate and precise information so that risk to both the customer and the CME Group is minimized. Primary duties would pertain to; order status, order cancel, net position assistance, execution of error trades, proper reporting of block trades or deals, voiding and correcting OTC transactions as directed by customers and properly facilitating Exchange Admin requests as needed.
• Managing customer interactions to deliver excellent service on a consistent basis.
• Design and develop dashboards and visualisation to aid decision making and provide operational resilience
• Design and automate data-driven solutions to provide market insights and drive operational efficiencies
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field.
• Software Requirements: Proficient with Microsoft Office, advanced abilities with Excel and experience coding in Python
• Advanced data analytics
• Data cleansing and data quality techniques
• Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical mindset
• Innovative approach to tackling challenges
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Experience or knowledge in Machine Learning
• Previous experience within trading, support, market analysis and customer support
• A solid understanding of Commodities, Interest Rates, Energy and FX Derivative Markets
• Knowledge of futures, options and OTC products across multiple asset classes
• Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong verbal, written and problem solving skills
• Advanced understanding of electronic trading (i.e. algorithmic behavior, order types)
• Knowledge of blockchain a plus
Fluent in English both verbal and written
Other European language desirable, but not essential