Senior Fundraiser - Investment Firm (UHNW/Family Office clients)
- Highly competitive AUM linked
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Investment Management Partners
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Our client, a growing investment firm, is hiring a senior fundraiser to be based in either London, Switzerland or Moscow.
The position is ideal for a senior sales/fundraising or private banking professional looking for a highly strategic position working within a high calibre team. The firm is a fast growing, new-to-market investment firm launched by individuals from top tier investment banking and fund management backgrounds.
The main purpose of the role is to compliment the team's institutional fundraising activities by bringing in a solid client base of non-institutional clients (specifically UHNW and family office clients). As such it is crucial that the fundraising indivudal has a strong existing book of clients of this type.
The firm are offering exceptional compensation directly linked to assets raised.
- Lead responsibility for raising non-institutional investment and meeting milestone AUM targets
- Liaising at a senior level with other departments regarding investor matters, operating as the firms main go-to person for all investor activity.
- Communicate client strategy to the CEO/CIO and other relevant individuals
- Manage all non-institutional external client relationships
- Provide effective and commercially focused pitches together with insightful commentary
- Drive the strengthening of marketing materials and ensure appropriate processes to support the fundraising activity
- Identify new and prospective clients
- Ownership of events for existing clients and other fundraising events
- Proven track record of fundraising
- Strong network of UHNW and Family office investor contacts
- Desire to work for a dynamic, new-to-market fund
- Very strong presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.