Our client, a leading Global Asset Manager is looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager to Head up their UK Discretionary Multi Asset business. Managing a small, but experience and successful team, the successful candidate will help drive the strategic growth of the Discretionary Multi Asset business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage, as appropriate, all aspects of the investment requirements of the discretionary multi-asset ranges and any additional multi-asset portfolios.
- Overall responsibility for multi-asset portfolio construction and portfolio management for these portfolios, including strategic asset allocation, tactical asset allocation and security/fund selection.
- Line management responsibilities for a team of two.
- Show strong, consistent investment performance on risk adjusted measures for all portfolios.
- Contribute to the overall strategy for growing assets under management of the multi- asset portfolios and actively participate in sales & marketing.
- Senior member of UK Multi-Asset team. Contribute to the development of the team members and processes.
- Work with the wider UK Multi-Asset team and other teams across the firm as required on all aspects of the multi-asset portfolio management process including portfolio construction and fulfilment.
- Demonstrate strong understanding and management of all aspect of risk
Experience & Background
- You will have demonstrable track record of portfolio preferably with a number in a senior position involving the construction and management of multi-asset solutions.
- Strong understanding of global investment markets and securities.
- Experience of and the ability to work within a team-based, structured investment process.
- Strong knowledge and experience of investing in a full range of investment vehicles across multiple asset classes.
- Academically bright with a finance based degree from a redbrick university. UKL
- Ideally CFA Charter holder
- Experience of client servicing
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted