Twenty Group are working with an established Alternative Investment Manager that are seeking an interim senior fund controller for at least 9 months with an option to stay on longer term. The opportunity will have a strong focus on valuations, FX Hedging and accounting for co-investment vehicles.
- Accounting for all co-investment vehicles and funding SPV’s
- Supporting the quarterly portfolio valuations process of funds and liaising with deal team members and fund auditors
- Business partnering with Investor relations
- Taking ownership of fund level metrics
- Work closely with FX advisers and banks to manage the FX strategy, including analysis and reporting
- Manage all treasury aspects of the funds, including bank facilities and usage of fund bridge facilities
- Managing fund FX exposures and hedging
Individuals must be qualified accountants and have prior experience operating in a senior fund finance position in industry, ideally with exposure to PE funds.
Reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Group for more information