A top flight Private Equity business, focussed on the European buy-out market, are looking for a Fund Controller to join them.
The business have been hugely successful in recent years, expanding into new asset classes and successfully growing their AUM.
They're looking for someone for someone to work autonomously, taking responsibilities for one the firm's Private Equity funds. This will include a broad range of responsibilities from fund and asset valuations to oversight of accounts produced by a third party administrators.
- Overisight and the provision of sign off on accountants produced by third party administrators
- Work with the Deals Team and Investor Relations Team with regards to Investor Call and Distribution notices, investment exits and fund borrowing facilities
- NAV calculations as well as oversight and review of the valuations process
- Preparation of annually audited and interim financial statements
- Qualified accountants with 2+ years PQE (ACCA/ACA or equiv.)
- Prior experience of Private Equity Funds either through Fund Audit or from Industry
- Be well organised and able to work autonomy
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders