Our Client, one of the worlds largest Investment Managers is currently looking to hire a Senior Fund Accounting Manager who will focus on their UCITS products to join their expanding European business.
- Delivering day-to-day operational oversight of the fund accounting and administration/transfer agency oversight of the investment managers various fund ranges domiciled in Ireland
- Liaising with the external administrator to ensure that issues are resolved and efficiencies implemented in a timely and effective manner
- Providing subject matter expertise and contributing to key Committee discussions and decisions.
- Reviewing scope, internal modelling capability and frequency of valuations, implementing enhancements as required
- Ensuring that a high quality service is provided by actively monitoring Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- Strong fund accounting background preferably from within an asset manager
- The successful individual must also have experience of fund accounting processes linked to servicing active and passive products
- Along with a good understanding of UCITS regulation on funds and fund structures
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience of influencing at Executive level, with the ability to introduce new ways of thinking.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age".