Technical Lead - Full Stack (Python / Django / MySQL / React) - London based - Up to £90k + Bonus + Stock Options Please note our client cannot sponsor Visas Our client, an ambitious AI/ML FinTech Start-up is changing the way the world makes investments. They're looking to add a Tech Lead to help with their early stages of developing their unique decision-making platform. If you're a passionate problem solver with a can-do attitude, driven by being part of a collaborative team that is at the forefront of innovation then this may just be the team for you.
- Strong Python programming experience with proven architecture skills including API design, Microservices, Data Pipelines, and designing highly scalable data platforms
- Excellent educational background including a degree in a logical subject
- Great problem solving and communication skills
- Experience at a fast-growth start-up building SaaS products
- Experience implementing production AI/ML architectures focused on sentimental analysis and predictive analytics
- Ability to make technology choices and trade-offs for the full stack from scratch
- Proven record of delivering a similar platform in a start-up environment (highly scalable, highly secure, low latency, high volume)
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to work in a novel and fast-developing area across the investment industry, where you can instantly see the impact you have on your client's performance, and where you are really changing the way investment decisions are made
- The chance to work with senior investors, allowing you to learn how they make their decisions, their investment philosophies, investment processes and truly change the way they operate
- An opportunity to learn from a group of individuals with world-leading experiences across investment classes, change management and behavioural science
Our client is currently profitable and close to completing its latest round of funding at just over £1m.
For further information, please submit your CV
Technical Lead - Full Stack (Python / Django / MySQL / React) - London based - Up to £90k + Bonus + Stock Options