- £35k-£50k dependent on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Analytix
- 15 Jan 18
Senior Full Stack/Front End Developer
Our client is looking for a senior developer to join their team. They work across a range of technologies to improve how knowledge and information is managed. This will be an opportunity to lead development teams across various projects.
You will be building intranet solutions, information management portals, data transformation projects and efficiency tools to improve how business operate.
- Participate in workshops – liaising with internal and stakeholders and external clients
- Lead and work as part of the technical development team
- Provide technical advice and leadership
- Support and mentoring team members
- Lead Scrum teams and work within the teams
- CSS, LESS and SASS
- ReactJS, AngularJS, CanJS
- C#.net, ASP.net MVC, ASP.net Core, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Gulp.js and Grunt and Yeoman
- Webpack and FuseBox
- EJS, Nunjucks, and pug
- Jest, Jasmine, Karma
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give us a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.