Senior Front End Developer (React, Angular, Typescript)
For more than 15 years, Talan has advised companies and administrations, supported them and implemented their transformation and innovation projects in France and abroad.
Present on five continents, the group expects to generate revenue of €400 million in 2021 for more than 4,000 consultants and aims to exceed the billion-euro mark in revenue by 2024.
The Group places innovation at the heart of its development and operates in areas related to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. Present at key events in the sector, such as Viva Technology, Talan regularly speaks about the challenges of these revolutionary technologies alongside major players in the sector and parliamentarians. Job Description Context
As we are expending in the UK, we are seeking for Senior Front End Developer
(React, Angular, Typescript) to join our amazing team!
You will be working on a team which is dedicating on creating and design and implementing new eTrading/sales application. As Senior Front End Developer
(React, Angular, Typescript), you will be participate to the full development life cycle (agile context), work closely with UX designers and others developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
To do so, you will need to have a great understanding of UI/UX principles, browsers technologies, and a deep knowledge on developing advanced enterprise user interfaces to work across both regulatory sales tools or transversal sales tools. Responsibilities
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Actively participate in technical analysis, development, testing and code reviews, and documentation.
- Work closely with end-users and UX designers to refine application requirements and interfaces.
- Mentor junior developers (pair programming and code review)
- Provide 3rd line application support on a rotation basis within the team.
Nice to have:
- At least 5 years software development experience focussed on delivering web based user interfaces.
- Experience in Mobile web applications, and principles of mobile-first approach.
- Deep knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc
- Experience working in an investment banking or similar environment.
Additional Information Technical environment:
- Knowledge of desktop-based deployments of web-based user interfaces using platforms like OpenFin, Electron
- Experience of UI and unit testing frameworks like Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, Storybook and Selenium
- Experience with other open source languages (ex: C#/.NET and Java)
- Restful APIs, using tools like Swagger/OAS.
- Responsive design principles and PWA best practices.