Senior Front End Developer
My client is a fast-growing start-up within the data privacy industry. They build software to allow them to enable safe, ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. They work with a range of large clients across the globe within several different industries, including healthcare, telecommunications, financial services, government and pharma. Their work for these clients allows them to gain the most from their data whilst ensuring they are not compromising on privacy and security.
Currently a team of ~200 worldwide, they have grown significantly over the last three years.
The client prides themselves on having a hands-on, team atmosphere who work collaboratively and challenge each other to create ideas to add to their flow in order to deliver results faster. The Role:
You will be owning your work and working closely with others in their design team to build lean, highly-performant products whilst solving highly interesting technical challenges.
Their new application is built using Typescript with React on the front end. They are looking for a engineer who will contribute to the creation and adoption of internal frameworks whilst building a user-focused, accessible and data intensive products for their clients to be able to use with ease and accuracy. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with product managers, senior developers, tech leads and engineering managers to advocate and communicate their rapidly evolving product requirements. Requirements:
- Strong academic background in a STEM subject from a leading university - Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
- 3+ years' commercial front-end development experience, particularly in React
- Experience building software which is complex and/or data-orientated
- Understanding of underlying web technologies, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP protocol
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Hybrid remote-office
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private health insurance with Vitality
- Company-paid mobile and mac
- Bike-to-work scheme
If you are interested and feel you'd be a good fit please get in touch! Lauren Gray
0203 745 6529