Seeking an Arabic speaking Financial Crime Compliance SME for a bank based in City of London.
This role is reporting to Regional Head of Corporate Banking, sitting with the business, providing Financial Crime / AML advisory assistance to the business.
- Manage the bank's AML, Sanctions, CDD and AB&C risks, working with 1st line of defence.
- Oversee escalations and potential breaches of a Financial Crime nature.
- Carry out Quality Assurance of KYC documentation and deliver periodic KYC reviews
- Create MI For senior management to articulate key financial crime risks, identifying behavioural patterns and trends.
- Management of 2 staff (KYC Analysts).
This role is an interesting opportunity to sit close to the business and develop a strong partnership as their Financial Crime SME.
We look forward to your application.