Senior Finance Manager FP&A
- GBP90000 - GBP100000 per annum + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 17 May 19
Well established firm required a commercially minded Senior Finance Manager to support their Head of FP&A
Our client are a well known firm with a global presence.
The Finance function has evolved considerably in the last 18 months and this role will continue to add to their Finance function's business partnering capability.
The Senior Finance Manager FP&A based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- You will provide insight and challenge to ensure business leaders develop, agree and deliver on these ambitious, strategically aligned and financially disciplined plans.
- Project manage end-to-end delivery of financial planning and forecasting processes, including communications, timetables, data requirements and modelling
- Deliver high quality, insightful planning and forecasting output
- Build strong relationships with Finance Business Partners, the Executive team and Regions to ensure Global requirements are met and translate business assumptions into financial data, including capital implications.
The Senior Finance Manager FP&A based in London will have had the following exposure:
- University degree (minimum 2:1 or equivalent)
- Professional Accountancy Qualification
- Strong understanding of Financial Services industry; Asset Management industry experience is advantageous
- Demonstrable project management skills to ensure all internal and external reporting deadlines are met
- Outcome driven approach
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience managing a team preferred but not essential
Excellent salary and career prospects