We're recruiting for an established, successful Real Estate Private Equity firm to appoint a Senior Finance Manager. It's an excellent role and number two position to an experienced Finance Director. The appointee will have a broad remit extending across finance for the funds and investments as well as transaction support. It's an excellent and rare opportunity for a qualified accountant with real estate fund accounting experience to progress their career into a more senior and commercial role with a pan-European focus.
The appointee will enjoy a varied remit with some challenging and rewarding commercial aspects which complement the focus on finance. Key responsibilities will include:
- coordinating, overseeing and maintaining all accounting and financial aspects of all Fund subsidiaries
- preparing quarterly financials, year-end consolidated and local audited accounts and various investor reports
- reviewing and managing the work produced by the third-party fund administrators
- structuring capitalisation, distributions & management of the liquidity of the Funds
- working with the acquisition and asset management team on the maintenance of investment budgets and cash flows, various projects and ad-hoc queries
- assisting with financial aspects of transactions such as acquisitions, restructuring and disposals
- supporting transaction execution, in particular those of a corporate nature, from a finance standpoint such as drafting the funds flow, preparing and/or reviewing the completion accounts and completing the financial due diligence.
- implementing setup and new processes when new assets are acquired, ensuring all post-close tasks are completed.
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with real estate fund accounting experience