Senior Functional Analyst - Finance Systems - Unit4 ERP * Newly created role * Hybrid woorking 2 days in office * Media Group - flexible/family friendly work pattern
Harvey Nash are recruiting for a Senior Finance Functional Analyst for a well known media group. This is an exciting new role, which will provide business analysis, implementation and support expertise across all finance systems. This includes the delivery of a two-year programme of transformation in this area, including the integration between the systems and the related reporting.
In this role, you'll act as a core part of the Business Systems team liaising between Finance SMEs, technology SMEs, other analysts and 3rd parties to design, deliver and support finance systems.
You'll provide thought leadership, balance business priorities and be well-placed to contribute to the overall transformation programme in this area.
It is a very exciting time to be joining this newly formed team as it provides the opportunity to make a real difference to the way the delivery and management of finance systems takes shape.
- Overall responsibility for functional set-up of the system
- Support of implementation initiatives included in the transformation program
- Investigate, advise and implement added functionality; either from new product
- enhancements or functionality requirements from Finance users
- Drafting and agreeing functional specifications
- Advise the business on functional best practice, system and process improvements
- Monitor best practices to ensure adherence to procedures
- Advise the team on support and configuration best practices
- Provide system functional improvement suggestions to improve internal as well as business
- Control & resolution of user/system issues
- Ongoing maintenance of system documentation
- Lead and coordinate system enhancements with various 3rd parties
- Demonstrable experience of owning whole or part of the functional solution of an ERP solution, either as the Functional Lead or Product Owner
- Extensive experience of UNIT4 , specifically Purchasing, Fixed Assets, Payables,General Ledger
- Functional knowledge of implementing UNIT4 ERP modules as above with experience of multiple full lifecycle implementations
- Hands-on experience of UNIT4 ERP systems administration
- Ability to devise functional specifications and test plans
- Ability to conduct system performance and load tests
- Build good relationships with end users
- Conduct user workshops (CRP/UAT)
- Lead and manage 3rd party supplier resources to deliver new functionality/improvements and support
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify and prioritise system
- Extensive troubleshooting and communication skills
- High level of oral & written presentation skills
- Ability to work with technical teams to design extensions to the existing functionality
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org