Senior Finance Change Analyst (UBS Career Comeback)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
Job Reference # 193172BR
You'll be working in the Group Finance Change & Design team which has a Global remit.
We deliver change programs for Group Finance, in close collaboration with Finance Technology, and support the governance of both delivery and design.
We are around 50 individuals strong and based in many of Finance's locations around the world.
– an understanding of what it takes to deliver projects & programs successfully
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– experience as a business analyst within Finance, demonstrating a thorough understanding of process, product set and accounting.
– an understanding of IT change delivery - and how it goes wrong
– experience in leading a team including remote locations
– a strong written and verbal communicator
– analytical and quick to identify what's key in a situation and find a way forward
– totally focused on client service
– an innovator and willing to drive change
– a driven individual that is able to maintain strong focus, learn quickly and demonstrate sound motivational qualities, both individually and as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.