Although the title is Senior Finance Analyst, the role will see you act as a finance Business Partner for the FP&A and Operational Finance teams. This will include managing relationships with the CFO, Divisional Directors, Operations and FP&A teams. The main responsibilities for this position include providing the budgeting and forecasting for the business areas you manage, as well as their performance. Additionally, you will provide analysis, strategy and commentary for monthly MI packs and identify potential areas of commercial interest for investment.
• Analysis for monthly MI packs
• Management for annual budget and forecast
• Analysis for areas of commercial interest, as well as areas of concern
• Support, strategy and financial analysis for business cases
• Key point of contact for FP&A and Operational Finance team
• Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Asset management knowledge (desirable)
• Strong business acumen
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.