Senior Experience Designer
- Feb 18, 2021
- £350 - £400 pd
A large Global Investment Manager are looking to bring on a Digital Content Manager to join their digital team on a 6 month contract. Global Investment Manager - Senior Experience Designer - 6 month contract
(London - Immediately available)
A large Global Investment Manager are looking to bring on a Digital Content Manager to join their digital team on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the content experience on thier EMEA sites, practicing user-centered design principles and methodologies and designing and improving websites and mobile experiences across the digital ecosystem. Responsibilities:
- Provide maximum impact through recommendations based on objectives and project scope.
- Support and guide site-wide efforts that impact the end-to-end user experience and various touchpoints, including tools and architecture.
- Work within brand guidelines and advise outside agencies on our standards.
- Substantial professional experience as a practicing designer in either product related or agency environments designing consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences.
- Expert in developing wireframes, site maps, user journeys.
- Expert in documenting work including annotations, prototypes, functional specifications.
- Skilled in all aspects of visual design from concept to production.
- Strong understanding of content.
- Ability to interface with development and publishing teams to ensure design delivery meets high quality standards.
For more information please get in touch or send your CV to Kerry at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.