Senior Executive Assistant
Morgan McKinley's, London Secretarial & Office Support team are recruiting for a Senior Executive Assistant to join our client, a global Financial Services organisation based in Canary Wharf.
Morgan McKinley's, London Secretarial & Office Support team are recruiting for a Senior Executive Assistant to join our client, a global Financial Services organisation based in Canary Wharf. The permanent Executive Assistant job will be providing a full range of executive support to the Chief Administration Officer and the senior team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Senior Executive Assistant:
- Provide executive support to the CAO the leadership team
- Coordinate heavy daily flow of work in the office and acting as support and gatekeeper to the CAO and team.
- Proactive management of busy calendars, heavy scheduling of meetings and calls, involving multiple diaries and different time zones. The CAO maintains a very full diary that changes often and rapidly.
- Organize and plan frequent international and domestic travel including flights, hotels and ground transportation.
- Processing of visas when necessary.
- Processing of expenses using the Concur web portal for the CAO and senior team
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, spreadsheets and other tracking mechanisms as directed.
- Proactively collect the items/discussion topics for CAO's departmental team meetings, manage the agendas and communication out to participants, track follow-up actions
- Organize and maintain electronic and manual file systems
Skills and experience required for the Senior Executive Assistant position:
- Solid Executive Assistant experience supporting senior Executives or MD level in an Investment Banking/Financial Services, fast paced environment.
- OR graduate/MBA looking for 2 year 'training ground' with a view to moving to another role in the business
- Able to work globally
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office systems, and strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Demonstrate sound judgment handling competing priorities, time-sensitive projects and potential conflicts
- Ability to plan work efficiently to ensure own deadlines are fully achieved
- Proficiency in phone systems and video conference
- Ability to carry out continuing and complex assignments that require the organization of materials, the handling of routine administrative details, and the preparation of reports
If you would like to apply for this position, please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.