Our client is one of the leading global asset managers, looking to expand their RFP Team to help sustain the growth and success of the business's ESG offering. The successful candidate will join a high calibre team in a senior role, taking charge of all questions on ESG, acting as the team SME on the subject. The role demands strong content creation skills from scratch, a process driven mindset and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across the business.
As a Senior RFP Writer, specialising in ESG your responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying and responding to all aspects of an RFP relating to ESG
- Acting as the team's SME on questions relating to ESG
- Creating bespoke responses and updating existing content for future submissions
- Working with the wider business to manage expectations and ensure RFPs are submitted to deadlines
This is a respected team across our client's global offices and they are looking to hire someone who is:
- Collaborative and engaging
- Self motivated and able to work effectively in a hybrid WFH/Office set up
- Organised and process driven
- Minimum 5 years RFP Writing experience
- Passionate about ESG (additional qualifications beneficial but not critical)
This is not a high-churn role.