Senior Director, Property/Portfolio Management
- £145-160 basic
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- c james
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Rare opportunity to join and lead an established team in this sector
Following a business restructure, a new opportunity has arisen to lead and develop an established portfolio management team.
The role will oversee a multi billion portfolio of loan and debt facilities. These loans, primarily in the property sector, are UK and European focussed. Responsibilities include:
- Day to day team management, ensuring all aspects of portfolio management (reporting, execution etc) is completed
- To guide and opine on problem assets (work-out scenarios)
- To liaise directly with financial institutions and clients.
- Oversee timely and thorough collation and analysis of borrower data
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Oversee review of all contracts and documentation.
- Manage and liaise with smaller overseas offices
- Raise brand awareness, promote the company and its business lines at industry conferences etc
- Appraisal, development and recruitment of the entire team.
- Direct report to the CEO
The preferred candidate will have:
- Experience of direct people management, teams of 15+
- Senior level Loan Operations, Portfolio Management and Documentation knowledge
- Knowledge of the Commercial Real Estate asset class.
- Appropriate gravitas and experience
This is first class opportunity to join a global organisation as they continue to expand and grow.