Senior Director - Sales
- Competitive + Commission & Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
The Senior Director of Sales will have significant focus on driving new revenues by leveraging existing and developing new buy side relationships directly with Hedge Funds, Asset managers and channel partners in the Consulting, Prime Brokerage and Administrator space. The goal will be to understand prospective clients' current front, middle and back office technology and operational needs in order to determine the most effective way to perform the required sales tasks. Creating new revenue opportunities and cross selling for additional revenues are paramount to the success of this role.
Close Date: 1st December 2017
Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset managers, and corporations globally. Our systems and services include investor communication solutions, securities processing and operations. In short, we provide the infrastructure that helps the financial services industry operate. With 50 years of experience, we provide financial services firms with advanced, dependable, scalable and cost-effective integrated services to help run their businesses. This position is within our Asset Management Solutions business unit. Broadridge Asset Management Solutions (BAMS) provides next generation investment management solutions to the buy side industry including hedge funds, asset management firms, and fund administrators.
The Senior Director of Sales will work to make BAMS and Broadridge indispensable.
They will Develop, organize and maintain a centralized database on assigned target accounts, including:
- Pipeline opportunities, contact management, leading and tracking campaigns for new Broadridge services.
- Work closely with all Broadridge businesses to ensure the flow of information on new sales opportunities, upcoming resigns and any significant issues that needed to be communicated.
Specific Duties ( Estimated percentage of time spent on task):
- Develops strategic sales plan around the identification for specific accounts in order to sell Broadridge products and services and maximize revenue opportunities (estimated time spent on task 25-30%).
- Identifies new business prospects to establish business partner opportunities, including cold calling activities, leveraging, and internal relationships. Markets Broadridge services and products to these new clients. Completes all aspects of the sales process, from inception to completion. Requires high level interaction with Senior-level Management at the prospective client site and within Broadridge (estimated time spent on task 25-30%).
- Maintains constant awareness of current and planned development of Broadridge products. Interfaces with clients to keep them abreast of product information (estimated time spent on task 15-20%).
- Responsible for providing Management with all requested sales reports and supporting correspondence, including the utilization of the Sales management tool (estimated time spent on task 15-20%).
- Attends trade shows, conferences, or other industry-related events to help strengthen existing client relationships, develop new relationships, remain current on industry issues, increase awareness of competitive offerings, and promote Broadridge products and services (estimated time spent on task 5-10%).
- Manage internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process, including Legal, Finance, Product Specialist, and Senior Management (estimated time spent on task 5%).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive sales experience in the buy side industry.
- Extensive sales experience with Asset Management Consultancy businesses and/or Consultancy within Prime brokerage.
- Detailed knowledge of product requirements of buy side institutions, including OMS, Portfolio
Management, Pricing, Reference Data, Accounting, Reconciliation and Reporting, and BPO.
- Sales experience selling some of the products listed above into buy side firms.
- Ability to take a consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospective clients.
- Strategic selling skills.
- Membership in multiple industry organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain relationships.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to travel (30%).