We are working with a globally prestigious asset management firm who are looking to hire a Senior Digital Solutions Manager to join an exciting new business area that is currently being built out. The business has the aim to move from a centralised marketing model to having local marketing teams to manage regional websites. This hire will be responsible for developing a multi-year strategic vision for the successful implementation of global digital tools and web capabilities to allow these local teams to self-manage their regional websites effectively.
- Interact with and present to clients, consultants and prospective clients in meetings where fixed income expertise is required.
- Establish a multi-year strategy program and product roadmap for the local digital marketing tools and relevant client experiences.
- Ensure tooling and marketing skillset needs are well understood by the local teams in order to full activate the delivered capabilities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the local marketing associates and client needs.
- Stay abreast with the changing needs of the business and update the product roadmap accordingly.
- Liaise with senior leadership to devise a monthly, quarterly and yearly performance plan to achieve product objectives.
- Function as the overall digital product owner and decision maker across organisational lines for product implementation projects, utilizing agile development methodologies.
- Substantial experience in the management and delivery of new global digital capabilities.
- Knowledge of working with CRM systems and the workflows needed for optimal efficiency.
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (or a similar system) would be very beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver executive level presentations to communicate strategy and vision.
- Demonstrable experience of working on complex digital initiatives, ideally with agile delivery management.