An expanding investment firm based in London is looking for an experienced digital marketing candidate. Reporting into the Head of Marketing Communications, you will be responsible for managing and implementing digital strategy across EMEA.
This is a brand new role to support the digital transformation of the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Create and execute highly successful digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with wider sales and marketing teams to optimise lead generation and business objectives via digital platforms
- Ensure consistent brand standards are maintained across the website
- Present to and educate stakeholders on new ideas and progress
- Manage and coach Digital Executives
Experience and skills required:
- Digital marketing experience in the investment management or financial services industry
- Proven track record of creating and executing highly effective digital marketing campaigns
- Strong communications skills with a “can do” attitude
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and will have the ambition to provide the best end-user experience in the investment management industry. Applicants should be able to collaborate with team members, lead by example and strive for continuous improvement.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”