Senior Developer - NodeJS
Senior Developer leading the development of a NodeJS digital retail commerce solution - 6 month contract - London
Senior Deveveloper leading the development of the Microservices component of a Digital Retail Commerce solution based on NodeJs.
Hybris skills (specifically around OMS) would also be favorable.
- Set the delivery approach putting in place the foundations required to enable quality in implementation applying best practices throughout.
- Create Development Standards taking account of considerations such as coding patterns, reusability, unit testing and security.
- Work with Solution Architects to ensure architectural principles are adhered to be the developed solution - Mentor colleagues, review code submissions and assure standards are met.
- Conduct regular reviews of implementation progress and quality. Lead improvement initiatives to drive quality in delivery.
- Participate in Agile delivery activities: Workshops, Scrums, PI planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Reviews/Retrospectives.
- Collaborate with DevOps capability to ensure the development practices are well integrated to the project's CI/CD approach
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.