up to £150k base Client
This is an innovative fintech startup going through an exciting period of growth in their London office. Backed by major players in the capital markets and financial services industries, their mission is to become the global leader in financial markets infrastructure for ETP primary markets by leveraging distributed ledger technology (DLT). Role
They are looking for exceptionally talented technologists who are comfortable being both a hands-on developer and a strong architect, with the opportunity to grow the role into a leadership position in the future (potentially becoming the CTO).
This is a pivotal role, where you will collaborate with cross-functional teams - developers, product managers, business stakeholders - to define and shape the architectural strategy for the cutting-edge SaaS platform using DLT. You'll also design, develop and implement the scalable and secure DLT-based platform, providing mentorship and technical guidance to the development team. Skills and Experience Required
NB Please don't apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- Substantial software development and architecture experience, with a focus on distributed ledger technology
- Strong proficiency in Typescript and hands-on experience with DLT frameworks, e.g. IBM Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, or similar
- In-depth understanding of the ETF industry, e.g. primary market transactions, creation/redemption processes, associated regulatory requirements, etc.
- Solid knowledge of DLT design patterns, consensus mechanisms, smart contracts and cryptographic principles
- Previous record of designing & implementing similar SaaS platforms, preferably in financial services or capital markets.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS, Engineering, or related
- Experience as a leader or mentor, guiding development teams
- Competitive salaries + bonuses
- Generous benefits, including company pension and employee equity scheme
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities
- Gain exposure to an exciting global industry, working at the cutting-edge of the ETF space
If this sounds like you or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin
020 3137 9579