Job Title: Senior Devops Engineer
Location: Remote, UK
Rate/Salary: £500.00 - £600.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract, 3 month rolling
About the Role
The AWS DevOps Engineer is responsible to build and operate SoftwareONE’s CI/CD platform and to ensure global standards and architecture principles are applied. Working very closely with a number of practice areas including, Managed Cloud, Platform Services, Global and Service Delivery
Centre’s (RSDC/GSDC) and local project teams, the engineer will be a key stakeholder to ensure automation standards are built, enforced and applied as
well continuously improving processes and tooling.
· Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
· Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes on AWS
· Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
· Work closely with developers to implement continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
· Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
· Build tools and processes to support the infrastructure
· Informally train and share AWS knowledge within the team
· Deep expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
· Solid experience with implementation, migrations and upgrades in the AWS Cloud environment
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Ability to build and deploy micro services-based applications in cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
Bash, Shell, Python
· Experience data and server structure in RedHat Linux and or Oracle platforms
· Demonstrated experience in AWS storage encryption, data at rest, and data in transit
· AWS Management Services experience (CloudWatch, ELB, EC2 autoscaling, CloudTrail and AWS Config), AWS workspaces, and AWS directory Services
· Experience fully managing AWS IAM in large cloud and virtualized environments.
· Certified on AWS DevOps Engineering. Highly desirable to also have AWS Certified Developer - Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
· Highly-developed consulting and problem-solving competence
· An excellent command of English, both written and spoken
· Desire to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
If this sounds like you or something you are
interested in please apply or email mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 500.00 - 600.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.