Senior DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer - Sr/Mid-level - Up to £120,000 + great bonus - Leading quant fund - City of London skyscraper!
Title - Mid-level/Senior Linux DevOps engineer
Client - Quantitative trading firm
Role - Permanent
Salary - Up to £120,000 + bonus + benefits
Location - City of London
My client is an impressive investment management firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies across financial markets that seeks to achieve high quality. We have extensive expertise in trading, technology and operations and attribute our success to rigorous scientific research. As a technology and data-driven firm, we design and build our own cutting-edge systems, from high performance trading platforms to large scale data analysis and compute farms. They boast an attractive London office with city views and a chilled non corporate environment with great perks.
(Full detailed spec available)
Role requirements include:
- A genuine passion in Linux, Open-source and DevOps
- AWS or GCP knowledge, ideally with a certification
- 5+ years' experience of DevOps, TechOps or SRE
- Strong DBA experience and PostgreSQL
- Strong scripting in ideally Python
- Experience with various configuration tools (Puppet, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, Salt, or Docker)
- Knowledge around Networking configuration and protocols
- A personality with a desire to learn, grow and use new and cool tech!
If you're interested and fit the required skills then please apply with your up to date CV!