Our client, a leading investment management organisation, are looking to hire a Senior Design Executive into their Brand and Design team.
- Design and update marketing materials for print and digital use. This includes brochures, sales aids, invites, flyers and other promotional literature.
- Help apply, police and promote the brand across all literature created.
- Support the work of the wider marketing team and champion the consistent use of our visual identity.
- Build, maintain and promote positive, collaborative and close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as the first line of defence to ensure that materials comply with current regulations – in particular ensuring that all designed items are clear, fair and not misleading, and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Liaise with agency partners, printers and suppliers where required to produce and print literature and other collateral.
- Demonstrable experience in graphic design.
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro).
- Proficiency of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and work on several projects at a time.
- Strong understanding of the print production process.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative and equally able to take verbal direction.
- A strong understanding of brand guidelines.
- Comfortable in reworking a core creative into a variety of multi-media solutions.
- Knowledge of UX/UI design.
- Basic understanding of web-design.