Our client, a leading investment management practice with over £20bn AUM operational out of London, Edinburgh, Paris, and Hong Kong is looking to hire a driven and proactive Senior Derivatives Analyst to take charge of daily derivative processing.
The ideal candidate will be required to have a strong understanding of financial markets and the derivatives space. As well as have a core understanding of applicable regulatory developments and their corresponding implications.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the derivatives markets
- Maintain awareness on evolving regulations and their impact on derivative products, and identify exploitable developmental trends
- Assist in process reconstruction and the identification of new ways to enhance business efficiency in line with market changes
- Support the set-up of a new derivatives settlements team
- Oversee the growth and professional development of the derivatives team
- Assist at various stages of the trade life cycle of derivative products (from completion to delivery)
- Undergraduate degree, minimum 2.1
- 4-5 years industry experience
- Strong understanding of derivative markets, products, and processes
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of the use of finance/derivative software (MarkitWire, Bloomberg, etc)