- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- London, England, United Kingdom
- £60,000 – 90,000 + package
- Full time
Senior Data Scientist (Python, R, Strategy, Machine Learning, AI, DevOps)
My client is heavily expanding and needs experienced Data Scientists (Python, R, Strategy, Machine Learning, AI, DevOps) to join a rapidly growing team of the best consultants in the country. If you are passionate about statistics, artificial intelligence and machine learning then we want to hear from you.
The focus of the role will be applying data science methods and analytics to provide high-impact solutions to pressing business needs for clients across various industries. You will be knee deep in bleeding-edge technology, rubbing shoulders with stakeholders at top tier clients advising on data science strategy and capability-building with a particular focus on implementing fully customized, end-to-end, advanced analytic and AI solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and gain exposure to bespoke algorithms using cutting edge techniques at a global strategic consultancy. If you are interested and you feel the requirements below are aligned to your experiences, make sure you apply!
Requirements for Data Scientist (Python, R, Strategy, Machine Learning, AI, DevOps):
- Strong experience in a Data Scientist/Data Analyst position with deep technical expertise
- Exceptional academics from a leading university (Master’s or PHD) within: computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, machine learning or another data centric field
- You must be fluent in either Python or R (or another scripting language)
- Proven experience in a position of leadership (at senior levels)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Software development or DevOps experience will help you stand out from the crowd
For more information call Ravi Karimi 02077806700 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Data Scientist
Salary: £60,000 – 90,000 + package
Contact: Ravi Karimi
Telephone: 020 7780 6700