Senior Data Scientist - Financial Services - London
- Mar 30, 2021
- £40k - £60k
Excellent opportunity for an experienced data scientist to work with cutting edge techniques and large data sets within a growing function!
Morgan Mckinley are partnered with a leading financial services client who require an experienced data scientist.
In this role you will be working on a number of projects including:
- Machine learning and predictive analytics - Real world application of machine learning algorithms, including regression, random forest, naïve Bayes, K-nearest neighbour, XGBoost and neural networks.
- Geospatial analytics - Working with a variety of mapping software (for example QGIS, ESRI, Mapbox) and will develop near time mapping applications with multiple data layers and formats.
- Natural language processing - In particular text classification, entity tagging, network maps, sentiment analysis and semantic analysis with large volumes of text data.
- Expertise with Python and some commercial experience of production
- Worked with a range of ML libraries and ideally having experience with tensorflow
- Ability to liaise between technical teams and stakeholders
Please get in touch to discuss the role further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.