Senior Data Scientist - Python/Machine Learning/Anomaly Detection sought by leading financial services organisation based in the city of London.
Senior Data Scientist - Python/Machine Learning/Anomoly Detection sought by leading financial services organisation based in the city of London.
**Umbrella/PAYE Only** - LONG TERM ROLE
We are looking for creative people with strong logical, technical and analytical skills capable of identifying, prototyping and refining advanced data driven solutions.
- The role would suit someone with experience in machine learning/anomaly detection techniques; from a mathematical, data science, computer science background or similar. They will be leading the data science approach required for the project and driving the software realisation.
- You will be working within a team with a broad range of technical, business and analytical skills with initial focus on financial crime prevention products in areas related to sanctions, financial crime and fraud detection.
- In addition to technical and analytical skills, the candidate must have sufficient business awareness to ensure solutions and proposed designs can be developed, deployed and used effectively and efficiently.
What to Expect:
- You may be using Python and machine learning techniques
- Applying your experience in anomaly detection on near real-time basis, using time based series analysis amongst other techniques
- Undertaking data manipulation, data analysis and statistical analysis
- Driving the use of data science techniques to solve business problems with a data driven approach, ensuring that relevant data sources are leveraged
- Prototyping candidate solutions
- Using your strong software engineering skills with exposure to the software development lifecycle to assist the development team with implementation of these solutions.
- Using/learning new data analysis/science tools and scripting languages
Please apply within for further details or call on 02073331593
Harvey Nash Finance & Banking