- 21 Sep 18
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Deutsche Börse Group
- STOXX Ltd.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Börse AG
Senior Data Architect (female/male)
Full time | Permanent
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group’s products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Field of activity
The Business Architecture team is responsible for business requirement analysis, specification of functionalities for the index calculation platform and the setup of indices. In addition, the team assumes the responsibility for the architecture of the index application landscape and the data governance across the systems. You will be responsible to lead the design and implementation of a flexible data storage, processing and business intelligence framework in a challenging data and financial product environment.
- Define the data architecture for a diverse application landscape, working with various business and technical stakeholders and experts
- Define next generation interfaces for data sourcing and publishing with internal and external applications
- Create requirement documents in collaboration with the business stakeholders
- Drive the implementation of new data sources and the collection and cleansing of existing data sources
- Provide leadership function to team members and project members
- Strong experience in the traditional and big data space (Databases, Data Warehouses, Reporting, Analytics, Data Lakes) with established and new technologies
- Experience with cloud strategies
- Strong experience with ETL and data modelling
- Domain knowledge of the index business (security reference data. pricing data, corporate action processing, operational index life cycle) or similar domain
- Experience with business and technical level requirement engineering
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to details
- Team leadership skills with a hands on approach
- Creative problem solver with an aptitude for complex technical work
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills are an asset
- Willingness to travel on a periodic basis to the different team locations
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resourceswww.deutsche-boerse.com