Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Scientist- Finance
I have just had a brand new role come in with a leading investment firm in central London. The position is for a Senior Data Analyst
to come on board and assist on projects relating to audit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in finance and wants to take the next step in their career.
This client requires a candidate who:
- Has experience working with financial data
- Excellent SQL skills
- Hands on experience analysing large data sets
- Experience or commercial knowledge of audit/ compliance or risk
- Has great communication skills and proven experience liaising and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Preferably has a IT based background, although this is not essential
- Works autonomously and wants to challenge probelms
This opportunity is paying approximately £50,000
and is based in Central London.
You will also expect to receive up to 20%
discretionary bonus and 30 days annual holiday
If you or someone you may know is interested in learning more about this Senior Data Analyst
role or other opportunities we have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 2070920229
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.