One of the most sort after asset manager in the UK, with capabilities across alll asset classes, including fixed income, equities, multi asset, and absolute return is looking for a senior DDQ / RFI Specialist to join the team.
To produce high-quality requests for information (RFIs) and due diligence questionnaires (DDQs), as well as manage and maintain the consultant database entries for prospective clients and consultants.
This role provides the opportunity to join a highly regarded team within a successful asset management company.
We are looking for an individual who wants to work in a supportive team but who also seeks the scope to take ownership and responsibility for their own work.
- Produce high-quality RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and consultant requests accurately and on a timely basis. Treat each RFP as a project with you as the project manager
- Looking after and supporting the maintenance and rigour of the RFP content database, working closely with offshore teams
- Use and support the maintenance of content on the RFP content database (PMAPS) with all new or improved content
- Take responsibility for individual product (e.g. emerging market debt, LDI, specialist equity) and business areas (e.g. investment risk, ESG), including
- Support RFP Team peers and broader Marketing Team initiatives and projects where appropriate, e.g. implementation of new regulation (MiFID II), inter-company organisational changes, etc.
- Responsibility for ensuring accuracy and integrity of information presented on consultant databases, including working with business development teams to ensure appropriate products and content are consistently and accurately represented in line with strategic priorities
- Working with and supporting the Consultant Database Team, including awareness and understanding of AUM data
- Great understanding of investments across a broad range of investment products, ideally to include fixed income and multi-asset
- Familiarity with investment management operations and back office systems
- Writing skills that enable the individual to represent the capabilities of Insight to clients
- Experience in contributing to the acquisition of winning new business in a range of markets
- Strong communication and organisational skills and the ability to confidently interact with colleagues
- Familiarity with RFP content management systems, preferably PMAPS
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, ability to multi-task
- Creative and used to using initiative in all tasks and project