Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Threat intelligence, Cyber Security, Cyber Threat
A global investment bank are looking to hire a senior cyber threat intelligence analyst to sit within their Security Technology Services (STS) team. The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations Key Responsibilities:
- Guide and conduct intelligence investigations, and produce excellent written intelligence products
- Understand, mitigate, prevent active and future cyber threat to the bank
- Perform in-depth research via use of various sources into adversary tools, techniques and procedures, to formulate written and oral briefings
- Act as a part of incident response team where appropriate and provide operational cyber intelligence support during ongoing incidents
- Establish, develop and own relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Experience contributing technical intelligence or assessment with i100 highly desirable
- A solid understanding of the Threat Intelligence tradecraft, incuding robust analytical techniques
- Experience in writing intelligence reports, and adapting to a wide variety of audiences, ranging from technical teams to executives.
- Familiarity with enterprise security architectures used in financial institutions or similar
- Experience in using specialised Threat Intelligence sources and tools to research technical threats, external threat actors and threat actor groups
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.