Commercial Real Estate
Be responsible for performing credit analysis on existing and new investment opportunities. The focus will be on commercial real estate assets. The main thrust of the the role is to perform monitoring and assigning internal credit ratings, and developing internal credit rating methodologies.
- Being the point person for all commercial real estate lending related topics, from a credit risk and rating perspective.
- Evaluating and challenging existing and new investments proposed by the asset origination team from a risk perspective with a focus on commercial real estate investments such as commercial real estate loans, CMBS or REITs.
- Monitoring and assigning internal credit ratings, developing, and maintaining internal credit methodologies and rating models.
- Credit Risk modelling.
- Presenting well-structured credit risk and rating recommendations to senior management.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including the asset and trading origination team, the risk team or senior management.
- Rating agency experience or similar in commercial real estate.
- Expertise in portfolio monitoring and risk assessment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with a high level of proficiency in Excel/VBA and excellent financial modelling skills.
- Strategic awareness and professional maturity: enabling this individual to visualise and communicate quantitative and qualitative risks, and their implications firm wide.
- A self-starting, pro-active, can-do, attitude.
Post-COVID 19 work policy
Employees will be expected to work in the central London office five days per week.
Vennbridge is an employment firm in relation to this posting. For further information, see www.vennbridge.com.