Our client, an asset manager with over £40 billion in assets under management across fixed income, multi-asset, equity and property, is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their London office.
This role will be responsible for validating risk rating assessments and rating modelling frameworks used by the investment team.
- Undertake regular reviews to independently assess the credit worthiness of sections of the portfolio
- Deliver the research results to risk committees adding to the risk oversight process
- Calculate and evaluate the risk rating of any proposed investments to assess whether they are suitable for purchasing
- Evaluate risks by sector for current and prospective investments
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with rating agencies
- 7 to 12 years experience
- CFA as desirable
- Strong knowledge of databases and Bloomberg