Senior Credit Analyst
- 80K - 110k + Car + Bonus (40-90% depending on performance)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 30 Aug 17
We are recruiting for a Senior Credit Analyst position within a Leading Asset Manager. This position will focus on providing timely and independent analysis whilst monitoring the credit risk associated with new transactions.
SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST
Base Salary: £80k - £110k + car + Bonus (40-90% depending on performance)
We are recruiting for a Senior Credit Analyst position within a Leading Asset Manager.
This position will focus on providing timely and independent analysis whilst monitoring the credit risk associated with new transactions.
Duties in the role will include but not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with the origination team, in researching proposed transactions through review of counterparties and legal documentation and operating plans amongst other things.
- Produce independent opinions of the credit worthiness of transactions.
- Feedback will be provided to the origination team to indicate a likely range of outcomes along with the credit worthiness of the transaction.
- Production credit reports underlying a rating recommendation to the Credit Committee.
- Contribute to the investment committee submission.
- Portfolio Monitoring.
Our Candidate will require:
- Credit analysis across a range of sectors however infrastructure would be an asset.
- Must be able to grasp trends at both a micro and macro level.
- Experience of conducting due diligence process as well as meetings with counterparty company management.
- Advantageous skills would be transaction experience and negotiation of final documentation.
- Rating agency experience will be beneficial but not a must.