People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
Our Credit Advisory team provide front Line, client facing commercial credit product specialist, providing proactive support and guidance to Client Relationship Manager's & the Commercial teams. In conjunction with the Client Relationship Managers and Business Development teams, we provide ongoing engagement with Industry professional's, mortgage brokers and intermediaries Brokers on the Banks credit offering and approach to margin setting. To support with specific and detailed structuring advice within the approved credit offering and bank strategy as well as an authorisation and control point for Commercial for credit cases
Whilst experience is important, finding the right person who live and breathe our values is something we're passionate about. We've got to where we are today by being full of team spirit and driving innovation. If you're looking to build a lasting career here at Societe Generale, we encourage everyone to share the responsibility and commitment together
Roles and Responsibilities
* Help embed credit as an integral part of the wealth management offering for Kleinwort Hambros clients by working closely with professionals, intermediaries, Private Bankers & Investment Advisors as a technical credit expert.
* Develop strong and meaningful relationships with Commercial Bankers & Wealth Planning Solutions, to promote AUM and LUM as a core business line.
* Develop & retain relationships with external industry professionals & intermediaries in conjunction with Société Générale Financial Intermediaries team and new business development.
* Conduct commercial credit authorisation and quality control as part of credit approval and renewal process
* Develop a broad technical knowledge across a wide range of products and services of the Commercial / Private Bank to ensure relevant clients are targeted with best product and service information
Skills and Experience
* Ideally a relevant finance related degree and experience in private banking
* CeMAP level 3 qualified
* Ideally ACIB but not essential
* Proven success in securities based lending, commercial real estate loans, owner occupied regulated mortgages under MCOB, private equity capital call lines, unsecured loans, foreign exchange and derivatives
* Excellent credit analytics, interpersonal, portfolio management and risk management skills