Senior Corporate Finance Advisor - Director or Partner level
- Competitive base with large performance related bonuses and equity share programme
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Apr 19
The company is an established Corporate Finance Advisory Firm providing M&A, debt and equity fundraising and corporate finance advisory services to UK and international corporates. The relatively small team is expanding rapidly and is looking for a quality and experienced Corporate Finance Advisor to join its senior team in London.
This person will need to have good private company Corporate Finance Advisory execution experience with UK corporates and UK institutions and will be an integral part of the mid to large cap team at the firm, including significant deal responsibilities and key institutional/ client interaction, partner level with an attractive compensation package.
- Procure new unquoted corporate clients and manage a pipeline.
- Experience enough with Small-Cap and Mid-Cap fundraising in the UK, and with M&A, so that you are ideally able to run transactions from end to end with Analyst support.
- Oversight of all elements of Analyst’s work during a transaction- must have sufficient judgment to be able to direct and prioritise work of Analysts and the momentum of transactions.
- Review financial information from an accounting and investment banker’s perspective
- Basic drafting / oversight of marketing and deal documents (teaser, info memo, management presentation) with Analyst assistance.
- Establishment of basic information for corporate clients.
- Team player, integrity and honesty are essential qualities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ work experience in M&A and/ or fundraising in investment banking with unquoted companies, with an additional 10-20 years plus related experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Qualified Investment Banker - Successfully headed a number of unquoted M&A and Small and/or Mid-Caps or Large – Caps Fundraising and M&A mandates.
- Accounting qualification or the equivalent.
- Strong ability to work in an entrepreneurial culture, requires early evidence of working as part of a team rather than an independent consultant.
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in various sectors, which excludes oil and gas and resources sectors.
- Native English speaker as the role involves extensive written and verbal communication with clients.
- Must be able to represent the firm at a client meeting and to be an FCA approved person.
- Fund experience is a bonus.