Summary: A Leading Global Investment Bank in London is looking to further strengthen their Corporate Credit team, covering business line loans, Asset Backed Finance and Financial Markets. You will be expected to work alongside the Market, Credit, Operational Risk teams in preparing analytical reports and reviews to be presented to Product Specialists, Account Managers, the European Chief Risk Officer and members of the credit and market risk management committees.
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of reports for review by Account Managers and Products Specialists, assessing and outlining credit risk for the full range of corporate banking products and structures
- Carry out a detailed analysis of the banks portfolios, financial statements and management accounts - setting ratings, cash flow projections and producing pro-forma statements.
- You will be the designated body assigned to Attend presentations and loan signings on behalf of the bank and assist with he preparation of credit proposals.
- Present findings to both members of European Credit Risk and Market Risk Committees, providing recommendations for improvements
- Manage own workflow ensuring maintenance of high quality, timely Credit Support and that the number of overdue reviews is kept to a minimum/within set limits
- Manage your own workflow whilst providing continued Credit Support and ensuring any requests or overdue reviews are kept to a minimum and actioned in a timely manner.
- As a Senior Corporate Credit Analyst you will be expected to mentor and lead junior members within the team, helping develop both their credit and technical skills.
- Assess corporate transactions, market positions and sector backgrounds for the last 12 months
- Masters in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering or an equivalent in other science disciplines.
- proven track record in managing a portfolio of credit files
- Strong Corporate Credit background and Analytical skills.
- Previous experience mentoring or managing a small team.
- Previous experience working in a market, credit and operational risk environment
- Experience analysing portfolio data with the ability to highlight trends and risks to the bank.
- Proficient in SQL, VBA or Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and share point)