Senior Content Specialist, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
Our client, based in the West End, is looking for a Senior Content Specialist to work on coordinating the production of materials that are shared with clients through different media formats in order to raise the performance of the firm's asset raising efforts.
Responsibilities and requirements -
- Create presentations as well as emails and other product-related content to support the Product Management, Product Development and Coverage teams.
- Ensure that a consistent supply of content to feed Coverage, Press, Digital and Social Media channels. This includes tailoring content for specific audiences.
- Make sure that the tone/style, technical accuracy, visual presentations for all product content is consistent.
- Monitor industry changes and propose different ways to improve the quality of content. This includes - changes to structure, layout, language and media format.
- Relevant experience in another Financial Services company, preferably Asset Management.
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills, integrating data from Excel to Powerpoint.
- Degree or another relevant qualification highly preferred.