Senior Content Marketing Manager - VP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Not Specified
- Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a Marketing Content Manager to take charge of the story behind SPDR within SSgA across a variety of external platforms. You will need to be experienced in writing for institutional investors across investment management.State Street
Content Marketing Specialist/Manager will be responsible for the creation production and packaging of thought leadership product marketing collateral and educational materials targeting wealth and institutional clients. Working with subject matter experts and the sales organization you will assist in delivering the SPDR content strategy from ideation to final publication and beyond working in partnership with the broader marketing team to determine the best way to make sure content is used and effectively promoted. You will also be responsible for managing evolving and refining the content development process from beginning to end guiding writers on story development and content packaging. You must be passionate about discovering and leading the shift to digital formats and finding the most effective ways to build implement and train our sales organization on using them.
- Lead a planning process focused on increasing client relevance and improving the effectiveness of our content marketing initiatives and delivery. You will display creative thinking and collaborative techniques with the ability to think through macro-level strategy and out of the box plans and programs while being able to lead and conceive detailed strategy such as editorial plans segmentation opportunities and positioning.
- Elevate SPDR ETF product consideration by strategically considering the most relevant and effective ways to leverage content as a tool that influences investment decision-making and improving investment professionals’ consideration set when it comes to SPDR ETFs.
- Experience with producing all types of content formats from traditional print formats (whitepapers investment positioning materials presentations and articles) to digital formats (videos webcasts infographics and web copy)
- Manage collection of data trend analysis and reporting of all programs and content pieces. Analyze data deliver outcome –oriented analysis on the health of our content marketing remediate problems and identify new opportunities.
- Manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining clear priorities under tight deadlines .
- Manage team workflow ensuring projects are complete on time and in alignment with project objectives and creative briefs.
- Production skills and a natural instinct for “getting precisely what you need” from experts to ensure that content is valuable and appealing to the target audience
- Strong knowledge of all subsets of the investment professional audience.
- Prioritize content queue and establish timelines for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage content produced in other parts of the organization
- 8-10 years of experience with investment professionals investment content and investment theories/practices
- Understands the complexity of the EMEA market working across multiple jurisdictions cultures and languages
- Degree preferably with a focus on journalism writing or theater. Post-grad in a related field an advantage (Communications Financial Planning etc.)
- Exceptional story-telling content development and production skills
- Strong verbal communications and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to project manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work as an individual contributor as well as in a team setting
- Excellent research interview and investigative skills
- Strong interest in and knowledge of financial markets the economy and investment topics
- Strategic and creative thinker