Senior Consultant, Operational Technology/Industrial Control System/IoT Security, London
Salary: Competitive Location: London Opening Date: 24th June 2019 Closing Date: 23rd July 2019 Multiple roles a vailable
Want to be part of a market leading Cyber Practice?
EY's UKI Cyber Practice is part of a global cyber team of over 5,000 professionals focused on developing, selling, and delivering leading edge security transformation programmes, cyber threat management, identity and access management, data protection and privacy, and resilience services. We are part of a wider advisory organisation that collectively comprises a $4 billion, and growing, global advisory practice with 18,000 professionals. The opportunity
EY is looking for individuals who will play a direct role in delivery of OT/IoT security engagements, development of proposals in this area, and develop OT/IoT security solutions. You will play a key role in supporting our clients to secure their IT environments, either through advisory and/or implementation support. Are you up for the challenge? Your key responsibilities
You will actively participate in engagements, conducting the following tasks: participating and leading meetings with clients in the role of security expert, developing concepts, solutions, and methods required to fulfil project objectives.
The role will see you lead project teams consisting of other security architects and security analysts. You will support business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentation to potential clients. Skills and attributes for success
For the role, you will need to be a good communicator. You will have the ability to convey complex technical content in business language to EY colleagues and clients. You'll need to work in a team and not only look to enhance your own career, but recognise the value in developing others, to strengthen the team.
You will have experience in the following:
· Positions related to management, design, implementation, maintenance, or support of security solutions, preferably within IoT/OT-ICS domains
· Capability to develop professional documents in the form reports, analysis, methodologies in the English language
· Understanding of security-related operational processes in the IoT/OT-ICS environments
· Understanding of technologies (typical assets, communication protocols, technical architectures) utilised by IoT/OT-ICS systems and networks
· Understanding of aspects of functional safety (SIS)
· Understanding of OT-ICS Security standards, including such families as: ISA/IEC 62443, NIST 800-82, NERC-CIP
· Knowledge of the technical security solutions utilised within IoT/OT-ICS systems and networks
· Knowledge of the security concepts typical to the ICS/OT environments (i.e. network segmentation, defence in depth)
· Creative and logical thinking
· Working within a multinational and multicultural team
· Good self-organisation and commitment to work
· Full professional proficiency in English To qualify for the role you must have
· Completed technical higher education in the field of industrial automation, computer science, electronics or other relevant field
· Certificates or education related to industrial automation / engineering etc.
· Certificates of security, preferably in ICS or IoT domain (CSSA, ISA 62443, GICSP-GIAC, SABSA, CISP, CISM)
· Professional experience in automation and security, including consulting and project-based work Ideally, you'll also have
Key sector experience in: Government & Public sector / Energy & Utilities / Retail and Consumer products / Life sciences / Telecoms, Media and Technology / Transport What we look for Core consulting skills
Advanced data and evidence management, client management on remediation programmes, driving innovation and continuous improvement Technical skills
- Strong technical insight, practical knowledge and capability in your specialist capability Market/Sector knowledge
- Demonstrable market/ sector expertise in your field Versatility
- Proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.