Senior Consultant - Economic and financial risk - Strategic Advisory Firm - London
We are currently working with a leading provider of climate and sustainability analytics who service the biggest players within the financial sector. They seek to add a senior individual with strong risk assessment modelling skills to head up the project delivery for their portfolio of analytical tools. You will take a lead role in client engagement and business development, as well as providing strategic advisory on the most advantageous way of harnessing the data produced by the analytics.
To apply you should have:
• Strong risk assessment/economic risk modelling skills
• A background in consulting
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience applying risk analytics to a product
• A track record in a client facing/sales role
• Project management capabilities
• Managerial experience
• An interest in climate/sustainable issues
• An understanding of the financial sector
You do not need to be an ESG/sustainable investing expert to apply for this role.
To be considered, please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com