Senior Consultant - ET&P - SAP S/4 Finance Transformation, London
Your opportunity Deloitte's vision is to be the distinctive firm, standing out in the market through the impact we have on our clients and the quality of our people
. A key part of our business is delivering complex business transformation through SAP technologies. Deloitte has a long standing relationship with SAP and has received multiple partner awards in recognition of our work, which spans thousands of clients across all major industries. We have unparalleled implementation experience in Retail, architecting SAP solutions which meet our clients' business objectives. Retail is one of ours and SAP's strategic industry verticals.
As an SAP Retail Applications Consultant, you will have previous experience in implementing SAP which you are keen to develop in addition to having wider business transformation skills. You will have process and SAP applications expertise covering Retail business processes across specific areas of project implementation including application configuration, functional testing, data migration and client advisory. Your role
As an SAP Retail Applications Consultant, your role will involve:
Your work, your choice
- Engagement in the full applications project lifecycle from requirements gathering to design and go-live
- Working with our clients to design best practice Retail business processes that may be supported by SAP applications technology
- Configuration of the applications and specification of requirements for reporting, data conversion, integration and custom objects
- Supporting the end-to-end testing of the solution, including working with users to ensure acceptance and adoption of the solution
- Identifying key client process and technology issues and recommending solutions
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
London with domestic and international travel
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time Your professional experience
Your service line Consulting
- Have experience in at least one full lifecycle SAP implementation in a retail environment
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in one or more Retail-relevant processes including Merchandise Financial Planning, Assortment Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management, Order Allocations Management, Master Data, Sales Order Processing, EDI, Pricing, Delivery Creation
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more of SAP Retail applications including SAP IS Retail, SAP FMS, SAP ECC SD, MM, SAP CAR
- Possess good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Be able to write clear and concise design documentation including functional specifications that support best practice SAP design principles as well as provide clear business justification
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills: the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals; and the ability to present to a range of audiences in a clear, concise and appropriate manner
- Be able to plan and deliver the scope and deliverables of the team
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of risk in relation to SAP Retail delivery projects
- Work effectively within an inclusive team and actively support the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally
- Have full travel mobility
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
UK and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm on 1 June 2017. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood
special award in 2016. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
SLCONS BACTEC CFTECH WPFULL
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 167748