Senior Consultant - ET&P - SAP S/4 Enterprise Managed Service, London
Deloitte's vision is to be the distinctive firm,standing out in the market through the impact we have on our clients and thequality of our people. A key part of our business is delivering complexbusiness transformation through SAP technologies.
Deloitte has a long standing relationship with SAP andhas received multiple partner awards in recognition of our work, which spansthousands of clients across all major industries. We have unparalleledimplementation experience in Retail, architecting SAP solutions which meet ourclients' business objectives. Retail is one of ours and SAP's strategicindustry verticals.
As an SAP Retail Programme Manager, you will have atrack record of effective implementing transformation programmes that maximisethe use of SAP technologies whilst driving user adoption, ROI and pace ofdelivery. You will have process and SAP applications expertise covering Retailfinance, buying and merchandising, and supply chain management plus strongprogramme management.Enterprise Technology & Performance.
Want to work withbusiness leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry?Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions thattransform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulationand process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify thecomplex; creating tangible value for our clients. Yourrole
As an SAP Retail Programme Manager, you will have a track record ofeffective implementing transformation programmes that maximise the use of SAPtechnologies whilst driving user adoption, ROI and pace of delivery. You willhave process and SAP applications expertise covering Retail finance, buying andmerchandising, and supply chain management plus strong programme management. Yourwork, your choice
At Deloitte we believe thebest impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefullyconsider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for thebest impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiterabout the working pattern that works best for you.
UK based role
This is a permanent opportunity. Yourprofessional experience
To qualify forthe role you must have:
- Solutions architecture of SAP solutions in at leastthree SAP implementation programmes across Finance and/or Supply Chain
- Engagement in all phases of complex SAP implementationprogrammes
- Excellent grasp of business processes and experiencein making recommendations for process improvements
- Strong communication and presentation skills: theability to communicate technical information to nontechnical individuals; andthe ability to present to a range of audiences in a clear, concise, appropriatemanner
- Leading on commercials and sales requirements;developing market leading propositions; bid management; and commercial modelling
- Full travel mobility
Include specific responsibilities
Your service line: Consulting
- Project managing SAP enabled transformation programmesin tier one retail accounts
- Business development of Retail ERP , Supply Chain andBuying & Merchandising projects
- Understand and design high level Retail Applicationarchitectures including SAP and prevalent non SAP systems
- Managing large teams designing end to end solutionsacross the SAP and clients' legacy systems estate including integration andreporting technologies
- Developing implementation plans that maximize thepotential of the SAP technology whilst minimizing implementation risk
- Ensuring application architecture deliverables areconsistent with solution design principles, standards and methodologies
- Having a broader perspective of potential issuesencountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them;have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a moreinclusive culture
Our people and the way we work arethe two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us,collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth andbreadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at everystage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix ofknowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range ofclients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lastingvalue to their business. AboutDeloitte OurPurpose & Strategy
To make an impact that mattersfor our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we standfor. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration tobe the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it'sabout being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and mostinfluential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. Whatdo we do?
Deloitte offers globalintegrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting,Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combinesintellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting &problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions andinnovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in theworld. Beyondthe UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), thesecond largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combinesoperations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, theNordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK.Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combiningour unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance,consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across theregion. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputedleader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth forour people. Whatdo we value?
At Deloitte we foster acollaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work.We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctivelevel of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart ofour inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear fromsome of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
.We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers forWorking Families
for the eighth consecutive year, andto have been listed in The Times Top 50Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Beinga Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-ledleadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example andinspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take aninterest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outsidework - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to developthem while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at alllevels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture bychallenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for ourclients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We knowleadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps allof our people understand what we're looking for:
- Welive our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing andliving our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- Wedevelop talent: we develop high-performing people and teamsthrough challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Wedrive performance: we deliver exceptional clientservice; maximise results and drive high performance from people whilefostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Webelieve positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example andestablishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Wemove, together, towards a strategic direction: we understandkey objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives andsetting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 167849