Senior Consultant position at a boutique consultancy, focusing on Information Security and Cyber Security.
Do you have the broad expertise required to be a Senior Consultant?
For this vibrant boutique consultancy you will need to meet a broad set of requirements which I have outlined below:
To be skilled in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Data Protection (mandatory)
- Information Security / Cyber Security (mandatory)
- Payment Card Industry
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- ISAE3402 / SSAE18 (independent controls assurance)
- IT Third Party Management
- IT Audit
- IT Risk and Control Management
Softer skill requirements are:
- Ability to lead and work on their own initiative or as part of a team;
- Evidence of working with ‘heads of’ or ‘C level’;
- Previous experience within financial services, large corporates; well-known organisations or consultancy organisations would be advantageous;
- Attention to detail and client focussed;
- Looking to build a career, not just a job;
- Prepared to go the extra mile;
- Proactive, takes ownership and is accountable;
- Identifies problems and creates solutions;
- Wants to learn and grow;
If you think you have what it takes please do not hesitate from applying, this is a great company to work for and may be the change you were looking for!